You can change your cPanel password from within the Account Manager. Please remember that you may have more than one password here at Green Geeks (for instance you may have a different password for your Account Manager).
Changing your cPanel password
- Login to the Account Manager at http://www.greengeeks.com/login/
- Click on “My Services” from the top menu bar.
- Click on “View Details” button beside your hosting account.
- Click on the “Change Password” tab
- Enter a new password twice.
- Click “Save Changes”
If there are any errors upon saving, please review the error and make the needed changes to your password before hitting Save Changes again.
If you’ve lost your Account Manager username/password, you can reset it by going to: http://www.greengeeks.com/login/ and clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link under the Account Manager login box.
cPanel is one of the most widely used web hosting control panels on the internet and one of the most stable control panels available which is why we offer it at GreenGeeks.