GreenGeeks Support will need to make changes to your website’s DNS setting for “MX entries” that have the same priority, “A record”s or “CName”s. MX records that each have different priorities can be changed inside your cPanel account by selecting the MX Entry icon.
NOTE: If you are attempting to setup your domain to use Google’s Mail Servers, please use the “Google Apps Wizard” instead inside your cPanel account.
You can change or add many DNS records from within your cPanel account.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Click on “Advanced DNS Editor” icon.
- Select the domain you wish to modify from the dropdown list.
- Either Add or Edit existing entries as needed.
- Entries are added once you hit the Add Record or Save button.