Enabling Railgun is quick & easy, simply follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Cloudflare Icon in cPanel under the Software/Services section.
- Enter your email address and accept the EULA.
- Select the domain you want to enable cloudflare for on the box on the left.
- The interface will pull up a list of sub-domains you can enable cloudflare protection on, click on the grey clouds for the sub-domains you want to enable and wait for them to turn orange.
- Once CloudFlare is enabled, simply open a support ticket through your GreenGeeks Account Manager requesting Railgun services be enabled. Ensure you provide the Domain that should be enabled.