Enabling Railgun is quick & easy, simply follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Cloudflare Icon in cPanel under the Software/Services section.
- Enter your email address and accept the EULA.
- Select the domain you want to enable cloudflare for on the box on the left.
- The interface will pull up a list of sub-domains you can enable cloudflare protection on, click on the grey clouds for the sub-domains you want to enable and wait for them to turn orange.
- Once CloudFlare is enabled, simply open a support ticket through your GreenGeeks Account Manager requesting Railgun services be enabled. Ensure you provide the Domain that should be enabled.
Thanks and please remember GreenGeeks offers not only shared hosting but also reseller, VPS and dedicated server hosting. Ask a representative for more information on any of these services.